Saturday 4 May 2013

Alfies Customers


Leonie, 31 and Katie, 23

How did you hear about Alfies?
L: I live down the road.

Are you looking for anything specific?
L: No, we came here for breakfast, but I usually look for prints and furniture.



Rajiv Pattini, 23 from London  

How did you hear about Alfies?
I was studying at the London Academy of Music & Dramatic Art, I came here in January for a project and was looking for antique props.

Are you looking for anything specific?
I'm the assistant stage manager for a show called The City of Angels, I'm looking for 1940s props for the show.

How has your experience in Alfies been so far?
Pretty great!



Paul Verbruggen, 60 from London 

How did you hear about Alfies?
I've been coming here for many years, about twenty to thirty years.

Are you looking for anything specific?
No, I saw an article in today's Guardian about 'London's best vintage shops', Alfies was mentioned so I just decided to visit again.

How has your experience at Alfies been so far?
Great, it's nice to see the stands are well stocked.

Tom from London & Mercedes from Yorkshire, both 27

How did you hear about Alfies?
T: I live around the corner.

Are you looking for anything specific?
T: We're just browsing, I'm a metalworker so i'm just looking around for inspiration.

How was your experience at Alfies?
M: Good, we didn't realise how big it was.



Natalie, 27 and Paul, 31 from Hammersmith

How did you hear about Alfies?
N: I saw an article in Time Out.

Are you looking for anything specific?
P: Furniture more than anything but just browsing.

How has your experience at Alfies been so far?
N: Really good, it has a nice atmosphere.



Verspuÿ, 50, husband & wife from Amsterdam

How did you hear about Alfies?
From a book called 100% Londen.

Are you looking for anything specific?
No we just like antiques, just looking around. We really wanted to see the vintage clothes of the 1920s.

How was your experience at Alfies?
Amazing, beautiful! We didn't think it would be so big.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...