Saturday 14 February 2009

Valentine's Day

In my opinion Valentine's day always comes with mixed emotions. For the people in a relationship and that way inclined it is a day of love and romantic offerings. For others it is filled with arguments and tears when the gifts are all wrong or just plain forgotten. Then there are the people who just aren't really all that bothered. I think I probably fall into the latter category although I must admit it I don't mind the occasional card, but only if it's a bit different from all the pink fluff and rather boring cards that usually get banded about at this time of the year.



Something more like this would be excellent! A unique card to value and probably hide away in a memory box to make you smile in years to come. These are from a box full of lovely designs sold by Colin Thompson (on the second floor of Alfies.)

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...